Erotic hypnosis has a massive variety of manifestations. Stream of consciousness, guided imagery and ASMR to name a few. (A quick shout out to My wonderful Friend Haylee, who has created some wonderful ASMR youtube videos, check out Her most recent one Hypnosis is Fake). An aspect of erotic hypnosis that I have not touched on as much as others is focused intention. This style like all components of erotic hypnosis, manifests in many ways. Each person uses this technique differently. I love this technique. I love the mental exercise involved and how one can either make a session devoted entirely to focused intention or it can be used within a session to deepen and strengthen eroticism and worship (just to name a few).
My current karate training is actually what brought about My thoughts revolving around focused intention. It is something that comes up frequently and I thought to Myself “Why not create something, record something that uses this thought process only?” So I did. Mental exercises can deepen just about any experience, why not use it to deepen your need for Me? Why not create an environment where I stimulate your mind, where I focus your mind more completely to Me.
Aren’t I nice creating this for you? Focused intention is all about exercising your mind.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/198426863″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
Things that are likely to happen during focused intention:
- Getting Bored. This is why it is a mental exercise. Repetition and boredom can sometime go hand in hand but for it to be a problem exercise on your mental abilities, you have to get bored, you have to build. Growth happens when you think you cannot do anymore.
- Stream of Consciousness. Thoughts can run through your mind while you are practicing focused intention. This is both normal and should not be the focus of your experience. This is different. The practice of pushing your own thoughts from your mind is the goal. Let the thought come to you but also let them leave and decide to focus on My voice instead.
- Body Twitching. It is possible that during this experience you will notice your body twitches in ways you would not expect. I am not meaning that cock alone, extremities can twitch and even flail. Pay no mind to it. Just make sure there is nothing near you before starting that can be knocked over.
- Body Temperature Changes. Some people experience a cooling down while others get the sweats. There is no way of knowing how you will respond until you experience it. Register this change but again pay it no mind. Remember for your next experience and take appropriate measures, ex get a blanket, or take more clothing off before starting.
- Other Responses. There are other mental and physical responses you can have. The exercise aspect means, you let it happen but you do not panic or focus on it.
Enjoy your focused intention experience.
Goddess Ambre Jade
When I first started dabbling in hypnosis it was not for erotic or Domme purposes. The role it played in My life was very specific and I used it on rather rare occasions even though I have always been quite skilled. One of the most effect styles, if you will, for Me during that time was guided imagery hypnosis. This is apparent in a great many of My recordings as well as My style in general. I love the combination of detailed but creative scene description combined with poetic prose. As My experience in HypnoDomination increases with time, now at almost 4 years, I have begun combining guided imagery hypnosis with erotic hypnosis.
What is Guided Imagery Hypnosis?
Guided imagery is a process of focuses the mind’s imagination on a specific goal or task and seeing the most positive outcome in as much detail as possible. Depending on how you use this, this can be applicable to a large variety of situation. When making it a guided imagery hypnosis session, you are creating a link between the conscious and subconscious dimensions of imagination. Allowing both programming and personal growth using this technique.
It is rather obvious that guided imagery hypnosis can be used in a huge variety of ways. As well as on an almost unlimited number of levels. Each process within our being functions at a certain vibration, if you will. If you look at pain for example, you have the biological, the nervous system, the endocrine system, the psychological, and more. Now using guided imagery hypnosis, one can simply tap into the specific process. Say the endocrine system. The rush of endorphins and other hormones through the body. Visualising the hormones, where they go, how they function, to what extent you feel them can be played with, effectively making them more or less effective in their function. Guided Imagery Hypnosis gives them form, gives them a presence you can control and sense.
Erotic Guided Imagery Hypnosis
Seeing the potential for an erotic component to guided imagery does not a HypnoDomme take. But a proper HypnoDomme and a properly educated Individual can work the erotic into guided imagery hypnosis with both ease and effectiveness. Guided imagery hypnosis always works best when focused on one specific part of you. One set goal in mind. Without a goal, it is rather pointless. If you are unsure of your goal, speak with your Hypnotist to find the right one for you and the right way to make your hypnotic goal a reality.
Guided Imagery as a Meditation
Some would argue that guided imagery is more a form of meditation than a hypnosis session. I am not one to argue. I don’t believe arguing accomplishes very much. So I will let them have their guided imagery as meditation because I genuinely feel that it can be both. Both a tool within a hypnosis session as well as a tool for effective meditation. And really is hypnosis not a more directed form of meditation? So let’s imagine together and see what we find. Let’s use guided imagery hypnosis as a proper tool and see what we can achieve.
Goddess Ambre Jade